The Drum Circle Facilitators Guild (DCFG)
is a professional association of drum circle facilitators dedicated to serving communities through rhythm-based events designed to heal, empower and unite diverse populations. The Guild is dedicated to professionalism in the field of drum circle facilitation.
The Drum Circle Facilitators Guild is an accrediting organization that networks, markets, represents, educates and supports Drum Circle Facilitators. Its purpose is building a global professional community united in a common cause of empowering people through rhythm.
DCFG Professional Facilitators abide by the following Code of Ethics:
- Work with an attitude of service, joy and encouragement
- Endeavor to empower the community through drum circles to achieve greater personal potential, shared joy and interdependency
- Donate / Tithe time, money, and / or professional services to community charities, groups and organizations
- Strive to increase personal knowledge base concerning drums, their cultural history and potential for promoting wellness, and to share that knowledge with others
DCFG is comprised of members who are professional drum circle facilitators. In addition, there are two boards in DCFG - the Board of Directors
and the Board of Advisors
DCFG members receive a package of benefits including:
- Educational resources (Website and Newsletter)
- Marketing materials (Professional web page and brochures)
- Discounts (Professional Training and Equipment)