The Drum Circle Facilitators Guild (DCFG) is membership association dedicated to professionalism in the field of drum circle facilitation.
DCFG's mission is to build a global professional community of Drum Circle Facilitators where they are supported, connected, and represented.
Our vision is to empower people and communities through rhythm.
Code of Ethics
DCFG members abide by the following Code of Ethics:
- Work with an attitude of service, joy and encouragement.
- Endeavor to empower the community through drum circles to achieve greater personal potential, shared joy and interdependency.
- Donate / Tithe time, money, and / or professional services to community charities, groups and organizations.
- Strive to increase personal knowledge base concerning drums, their cultural history, and potential for promoting wellness, and to share that knowledge with others.
DCFG is comprised of members who are professional drum circle facilitators. Within that membership are two boards - the Board of Directors
and the Board of Advisors
DCFG members receive a package of benefits including:
- Educational resources (website and newsletters)
- Marketing materials (web page and brochures)
- Discounts (professional training and equipment)